Can you explain your policy for returning items?
- Our staff handles each return request individually. We strive to satisfy every customer and we believe in and stand behind every item we sell. Our mission is to offer excellent customer service and ensure that we meet or exceed the expectations of our customers. Our customers are our #1 priority!
- Payment reimbursement for returned items will be made using the same payment method as the original purchase.
- Returns and exchanges are not accepted for our Custom Diamond Painting kit option, since these kits are made to order for each customer.
How long do I have to cancel my order?
- A request for an order cancellation must be received prior to our staff picking and packing or shipping your order. We normally begin picking and packing 1 hour after an order has been placed to ensure quick fulfillment. Once order processing has begun, we cannot cancel your order. However, you may return the order and initiate a refund request.
- Custom kits may be cancelled within 2 hours of placing your order. After 2 hours, there will be no cancellations or refunds.
Who covers the cost for shipping a returned order?
- The buyer must pay the shipping fees to return unwanted products. We suggest shipping any unwanted items back to our distribution centre using the method of shipment by which you received the product.
- We cover shipping in some instances. Such as, if you receive an incorrect item or damaged product, we would pay the shipping fees.
What steps do I take to start a return?
- Returning an item is easy. Just click HERE to send us a message in order to alert us to watch for your return. We handle the rest of the details for you.
How long will it take to receive a refund?
- Once we receive your returned item, we issue the refund to your original method of payment that very day.
Can I return items that have been used?
- In order for an item to be eligible for return (custom kits are excluded), it must be in brand new condition and must be able to be resold. This means the plastic seal around the packaging should still be intact. If we deem a returned item as unable to be resold, we may have to deny your refund.
- Some examples of occurrences that would make a product unsellable are packages that have been written on, diamond bags that have been opened, diamonds that have paste on them, and so forth.
How long do I have to request a return?
- All returns must be started within 30 days of the date you received your order.
Will I incur any fees for restocking?
- We do not charge any fees for restocking items.